V Card Sweetheart by Hope Ford ePub Download
Download “V Card Sweetheart by Hope Ford” ePub eBook free. “V Card Sweetheart (Sweetheart, Colorado)” is a beautiful book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format.
V Card Sweetheart Summary
“V Card Sweetheart ” is a popular book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format. “V Card Sweetheart by Hope Ford” is the author of this impressive book. Here is the summary of this book;
I’ll give her everything she wants.
He’s a truck driver that’s just passing through town.
He’s quiet. Guarded. And he never takes his eyes off me.
I thought I’d see him one time, but he keeps showing up.
If I was any other girl, I’d probably get my hopes up.
But not me. I’m plain Jane.
Destined to be alone with my vCard intact.
From the moment I saw her, I wanted her as mine.
Slowly, I’ve moved my business to Sweetheart, Colorado just to be near her.
She’s too young. And just as sweet as the apple pie she bakes.
She makes me smile and wish for things I never knew I wanted.
I thought I could be happy just seeing her at the diner.
But then she goes out on a date with another man.
I can’t just stand by. And I won’t stop until Jane is mine.
Details About V Card Sweetheart
- Book Title: V Card Sweetheart (Sweetheart, Colorado)
- Authors: Hope Ford
- Language: English
- Genre: Single Authors Short Stories
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
What is the V Card Sweetheart by Hope Ford about?
This is a book full of Single Authors Short Stories
Is V Card Sweetheart by Hope Ford Based on a true story?
No, all the stories in this novel are fictional.
Are they making a movie on V Card Sweetheart by Hope Ford?
No, currently, there is no movie project for this novel.
Where can I read the V Card Sweetheart by Hope Ford?
You can get a free copy of the book from the bottom of the page. A PDF and ePub copy is attached and you can also request the book in any other format.
What is the best time to Read V Card Sweetheart by Hope Ford?
The best time to read a book depends on your personal schedule and preferences. Here are some suggestions:
- Early morning: Some people find that reading in the morning helps them start their day with a positive and productive mindset.
- During the day: If you have a flexible schedule, you may find it helpful to take breaks during the day to read a book.
- Before bedtime: Many people find that reading before bedtime helps them unwind and relax, which can promote better sleep.
- During your commute: If you take public transportation or have a long commute, you may find it helpful to use that time to read.
Ultimately, the best time to read a book is whenever you have a chunk of time available and are in the right mindset to focus on reading. Experiment with different times of day to see what works best for you.