Kiss of Death by Mary Elizabeth ePub Download
Download “Kiss of Death by Mary Elizabeth” ePub eBook free. ” Kiss of Death: A Mafia Romance (Hush)” is a beautiful book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format.
Kiss of Death Summary
“Kiss of Death” is a popular book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format. “Kiss of Death by Mary Elizabeth” is the author of this impressive book. Here is the summary of this book;
R.I.P. Alessi is in way over his head.
Grand Haven has a new underworld king, and he’s celebrating at the local gentlemen’s club. But rules are rules. Not even the newly crowned underboss of the Coppola crime family touches the girls without permission from the madam who runs the local escort service.
It’s easier said than done once Vera Monroe takes the stage under a blood-red light. The lure of the mysterious dancer can’t be ignored, and they’re soon hooked. However, when something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Rip suspects she’s hiding something and forgetting his basic instincts will put his life at risk.
But sometimes rules are meant to be broken.
Kiss Of Death is a Hush novella that can be read as a standalone in the Underworld Kings compilation.
Details About Kiss of Death
- Book Title: Kiss of Death: A Mafia Romance (Hush)
- Authors: Mary Elizabeth
- Language: English
- Genre: Single Authors Short Stories
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
What is the Kiss of Death by Mary Elizabeth about?
This is a book full of Single Authors Short Stories
Is Kiss of Death by Mary Elizabeth Based on a true story?
No, all the stories in this novel are fictional.
Are they making a movie on Kiss of Death by Mary Elizabeth?
No, currently, there is no movie project for this novel.
Where can I read the Kiss of Death by Mary Elizabeth?
You can get a free copy of the book from the bottom of the page. A PDF and ePub copy is attached and you can also request the book in any other format.
What is the best time to Read Kiss of Death by Mary Elizabeth?
The best time to read a book depends on your personal schedule and preferences. Here are some suggestions:
- Early morning: Some people find that reading in the morning helps them start their day with a positive and productive mindset.
- During the day: If you have a flexible schedule, you may find it helpful to take breaks during the day to read a book.
- Before bedtime: Many people find that reading before bedtime helps them unwind and relax, which can promote better sleep.
- During your commute: If you take public transportation or have a long commute, you may find it helpful to use that time to read.
Ultimately, the best time to read a book is whenever you have a chunk of time available and are in the right mindset to focus on reading. Experiment with different times of day to see what works best for you.