The Scottish Play by Phoebe Alexander ePub Download
Download “The Scottish Play by Phoebe Alexander” ePub eBook free. “The Scottish Play” is a beautiful book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format.
The Scottish Play Summary
“” is a popular book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format. “” is the author of this impressive book. Here is the summary of this book;
Molly Rose’s final grad school project is to stage the play she wrote. How on earth did her girlfriend find the absolute perfect cast for the kilt-wearing Scotsman role? Well, he looks the part, but he knows nothing about acting.
It hasn’t escaped anyone’s notice that Lachlan Adair is ruggedly handsome. Molly’s polycule insists she keep an open mind, but she hasn’t dated a man since a series of disastrous attempts in high school, and she certainly doesn’t intend to start now.
Lachlan doesn’t know how he got roped into helping out with this MFA student’s thesis project, but she’s so curvy and cute. And she seems to like his accent.
Apparently she has a girlfriend and lives in a house full of other freaky folks. No big deal. When the play is over, their fling will be too. Right?
The PolyAm Fam series chronicles a polycule’s romantic adventures with humor, heat, and heart. Even if you’re totally vanilla, you’ll probably fall in love with a book boyfriend or girlfriend–maybe a dozen of them. As they say: the more, the merrier!
Book 1: The Scottish Play (Molly & Lachlan’s story, MFF Vee)
Book 2: Break a Leg (Noah, Aris & Danielle’s story, MMF Triad)
Details About The Scottish Play
- Book Title: The Scottish Play (PolyAm Fam Book 1)
- Authors: Phoebe Alexander
- Language: English
- Genre: Polyamory Romance eBooks
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
What is The Scottish Play by Phoebe Alexander about?
This is a book full of Romance and love.
Where can I read The Scottish Play by Phoebe Alexander?
You can get a free copy of the book from the bottom of the page. A PDF and ePub copy is attached and you can also request the book in any other format.
What is the best time to Read The Scottish Play by Phoebe Alexander?
The best time to read a book depends on your personal schedule and preferences. Here are some suggestions:
- Early morning: Some people find that reading in the morning helps them start their day with a positive and productive mindset.
- During the day: If you have a flexible schedule, you may find it helpful to take breaks during the day to read a book.
- Before bedtime: Many people find that reading before bedtime helps them unwind and relax, which can promote better sleep.
- During your commute: If you take public transportation or have a long commute, you may find it helpful to use that time to read.
Ultimately, the best time to read a book is whenever you have a chunk of time available and are in the right mindset to focus on reading. Experiment with different times of day to see what works best for you.