The Nigerwife by Vanessa Walters ePub Download
Download “The Nigerwife by Vanessa Walters” ePub eBook free. ” Vanessa Walters” is a beautiful book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format. The Ones Who Are Hidden by Kerry Wilkinson ePub Download
The Nigerwife Summary
“The Nigerwife” is a popular book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format. ” Vanessa Walters” is the author of this impressive book. Here is the summary of this book;
Nicole Oruwari has the perfect life: a handsome husband, a palatial house in the heart of glittering Lagos, and a glamorous group of friends. She left gloomy London and a troubled family past behind for sunny, moneyed Lagos, becoming part of the Nigerwives—a community of foreign women married to Nigerian men.
But when Nicole disappears without a trace after a boat trip, the cracks in her so-called perfect life start to show. As the investigation turns up nothing but dead ends, her auntie Claudine decides to take matters into her own hands. Armed with only a cell phone and a plane ticket to Nigeria, she digs into her niece’s life and uncovers a hidden side filled with dark secrets, isolation, and even violence. But the more she discovers about Nicole, the more Claudine’s own buried history threatens to come to light.
Details About The Nigerwife
- Book Title: The Nigerwife
- Authors: Vanessa Walters
- Language: English
- Genre: Psychological Literary Fiction
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
What is The Nigerwife by Vanessa Walters about?
This is a book full of Psychological Literary Fiction.
Is The Nigerwife by Vanessa Walters Based on a true story?
No, all the stories in this novel are fictional.
Where can I read The Nigerwife by Vanessa Walters ?
You can get a free copy of the book from the bottom of the page. A PDF and ePub copy is attached and you can also request the book in any other format.
What is the best time to Read The Nigerwife by Vanessa Walters ?
The best time to read a book depends on your personal schedule and preferences. Here are some suggestions:
- Early morning: Some people find that reading in the morning helps them start their day with a positive and productive mindset.
- During the day: If you have a flexible schedule, you may find it helpful to take breaks during the day to read a book.
- Before bedtime: Many people find that reading before bedtime helps them unwind and relax, which can promote better sleep.
- During your commute: If you take public transportation or have a long commute, you may find it helpful to use that time to read.
Ultimately, the best time to read a book is whenever you have a chunk of time available and are in the right mindset to focus on reading. Experiment with different times of day to see what works best for you.