Tastes Like Shakkar by Nisha Sharma ePub Download
Download “Tastes Like Shakkar by Nisha Sharma” ePub eBook free. “Tastes Like Shakkar by Nisha Sharma” is a beautiful book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format. Hard for a Harpy by Lauren Connolly ePub Download
Tastes Like Shakkar Summary
“Tastes Like Shakkar by Nisha Sharma” is a popular book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format. “Tastes Like Shakkar by Nisha Sharma” is the author of this impressive book. Here is the summary of this book;
In the hilarious follow-up to the breakout rom-com Dating Dr. Dil, Nisha Sharma adds shakkar and mirch to Shakespeare’s iconic comedy Much Ado About Nothing for one sweet and spicy love story.
Bobbi Kaur is determined to plan a celebration to remember for her best friend’s wedding. But she has two problems that are getting in her way:
1. The egotistical, and irritatingly sexy, chef Benjamin “Bunty” Padda is supposed to help her with the menu since he’s the groom’s best friend, and
2. Someone is trying to sabotage the wedding.
With aspirations of taking over her family’s event planning business, Bobbi knows that one misstep in managing the Kareena Mann and Prem Verma (#Vermann) party, along with the other weddings on her plate, will only give her uncle another reason not to promote her. That means Kareena’s big day and Bobbi’s future career are on the line.
Bunty will do anything for his best friend, even though he has his hands full in finding a new location for his next restaurant while also playing mediator between his brother and father, the celebrated Naan King. When Prem asks Bunty to help with the wedding menu, he agrees, especially since it puts him in close proximity to the delicious Bobbi Kaur. When a mystery shaadi saboteur starts leaving threatening notes, and cancelling cake orders, Bunty and Bobbi have no choice but to call a truce and face the volatile attraction they have for each other.
Details About Tastes Like Shakkar
- Book Title: Tastes Like Shakkar
- Authors: Nisha Sharma
- Language: English
- Genre: Multicultural & Interracial Romance
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
What is Tastes Like Shakkar by Nisha Sharma about?
This is a book full of Multicultural & Interracial Romance
Is Tastes Like Shakkar by Nisha Sharma Based on a true story?
No, all the stories in this novel are fictional.
Where can I read Tastes Like Shakkar by Nisha Sharma?
You can get a free copy of the book from the bottom of the page. A PDF and ePub copy is attached and you can also request the book in any other format.
What is the best time to Read Tastes Like Shakkar by Nisha Sharma?
The best time to read a book depends on your personal schedule and preferences. Here are some suggestions:
- Early morning: Some people find that reading in the morning helps them start their day with a positive and productive mindset.
- During the day: If you have a flexible schedule, you may find it helpful to take breaks during the day to read a book.
- Before bedtime: Many people find that reading before bedtime helps them unwind and relax, which can promote better sleep.
- During your commute: If you take public transportation or have a long commute, you may find it helpful to use that time to read.
Ultimately, the best time to read a book is whenever you have a chunk of time available and are in the right mindset to focus on reading. Experiment with different times of day to see what works best for you.