Saving the Single Dad by Ashley Munoz ePub Download
Download “Saving the Single Dad by Ashley Munoz” ePub eBook free. “Saving the Single Dad by Ashley Munoz” is a beautiful book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format. The Broken Protector by Nicole Snow ePub Download
Saving the Single Dad Summary
“Saving the Single Dad by Ashley Munoz” is a popular book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format. “Saving the Single Dad by Ashley Munoz” is the author of this impressive book. Here is the summary of this book;
I went from ruling the boardroom to baking cupcakes in the blink of an eye.
And aside from a few mishaps and seemingly always upsetting their dad, it oddly fits me better than anything else I’ve ever done.
Until Liam put everything into question.
Bossy, broody, and rude, he’s twelve years older than me, and a force–An annoyingly overprotective wall of muscle and ink.
But behind that perpetual scowl on his face was something deeper…worry and fear that no one saw him carry.
I wanted to help him.
But Liam Croft doesn’t want my help…
He just wants me.
I gave in to his touch, surrendered to our desire, and handed him my heart.
It was reckless and maybe even a little stupid…Because I want to rescue Liam Croft…
Even if saving him means losing him.
Details About Saving the Single Dad
- Book Title: Saving the Single Dad
- Authors: Ashley Munoz
- Language: English
- Genre: Coming of Age Fiction
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
What is Saving the Single Dad by Ashley Munoz about?
This is a book full of Coming of Age Fiction
Is Saving the Single Dad by Ashley Munoz Based on a true story?
No, all the stories in this novel are fictional.
Where can I read Saving the Single Dad by Ashley Munoz?
You can get a free copy of the book from the bottom of the page. A PDF and ePub copy is attached and you can also request the book in any other format.
What is the best time to Read Saving the Single Dad by Ashley Munoz?
The best time to read a book depends on your personal schedule and preferences. Here are some suggestions:
- Early morning: Some people find that reading in the morning helps them start their day with a positive and productive mindset.
- During the day: If you have a flexible schedule, you may find it helpful to take breaks during the day to read a book.
- Before bedtime: Many people find that reading before bedtime helps them unwind and relax, which can promote better sleep.
- During your commute: If you take public transportation or have a long commute, you may find it helpful to use that time to read.
Ultimately, the best time to read a book is whenever you have a chunk of time available and are in the right mindset to focus on reading. Experiment with different times of day to see what works best for you.