My Anti-Hero by Tijan ePub Download
Download “My Anti-Hero by Tijan ” ePub eBook free. “My Anti-Hero” is a beautiful book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format.
My Anti-Hero Summary
“My Anti-Hero” is a popular book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format. “Tijan ” is the author of this impressive book. Here is the summary of this book;
I shouldn’t have agreed to this. What was I thinking?
Appearing on a local news show? Just because something happened to me?
I live mostly in isolation on purpose.
But here I am.
I was so nervous that I needed the make-up chair, twice.
And then I walked past his room.
He’s a giant—no softness, all muscle.
And a rich beard that made me want to rub myself all over it.
He made me see stars, literally because the second time I saw him, I tripped.
Or I would’ve, but he caught me, and the cameras were rolling.
Soon, that clip will be trending because he wasn’t just another guest on the show.
He’s Brett Broudou, the Kings’ newest football star.
We couldn’t be more opposite.
The only special thing about me is the reason I was on the show.
Brett, the Super Bowl champion, and me, the survivor who helped bring down the infamous Midwest Butcher.
Brett might not think he’s anyone’s hero, but he’s about to become mine.
A/N: This is a 140k standalone.
- Book Title: My Anti-Hero
- Authors: Tijan
- Language: English
- Genre: Alpha Male Romance
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
What is My Anti-Hero by Tijan about?
This is a book full of
Where can I read My Anti-Hero by Tijan?
You can get a free copy of the book from the bottom of the page. A PDF and ePub copy is attached and you can also request the book in any other format.
What is the best time to Read My Anti-Hero by Tijan?
The best time to read a book depends on your personal schedule and preferences. Here are some suggestions:
- Early morning: Some people find that reading in the morning helps them start their day with a positive and productive mindset.
- During the day: If you have a flexible schedule, you may find it helpful to take breaks during the day to read a book.
- Before bedtime: Many people find that reading before bedtime helps them unwind and relax, which can promote better sleep.
- During your commute: If you take public transportation or have a long commute, you may find it helpful to use that time to read.
Ultimately, the best time to read a book is whenever you have a chunk of time available and are in the right mindset to focus on reading. Experiment with different times of day to see what works best for you.