Monster Pucker by Clio Evans ePub Download
Download “Monster Pucker by Clio Evans” ePub eBook free. “Monster Pucker by Clio Evans” is a beautiful book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format. Pheromone by C.M. Stunich ePub Download
Monster Pucker Summary
“Monster Pucker by Clio Evans” is a popular book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format. “Monster Pucker by Clio Evans” is the author of this impressive book. Here is the summary of this book;
Enjoy this holiday hockey monster romance from Ashley Bennett and Clio Evans…
Getting stuck in the hockey locker room was not how I envisioned catching my next story. After a fateful encounter with two of the hottest players in the NMHL, I’m swept into an unforgettable first date.
Klaus is a famous Krampus, one of the biggest players in the league. He’s gruff and hot, with a teddy bear heart hidden underneath. Frank the “Flurry” Murry is an up-and-coming Yeti who dreams big and loves hard.
These two monsters make me feel things I’ve never felt before. After a night the three of us can’t forget, we want more.
The only problem is—someone is out there, trying to ruin it all…
What you’ll find in this novella:
- Plus Sized FMC
- Two hot hockey monsters that fall for her hard
- Size difference
- Snow balling
- Knotty and naughty times
Details About Monster Pucker
- Book Title: Monster Pucker
- Authors: Clio Evans
- Language: English
- Genre: Paranormal Erotica
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
What is the Monster Pucker by Clio Evans about?
This is a book full of Paranormal Erotica
Is Monster Pucker by Clio Evans Based on a true story?
No, all the stories in this novel are fictional.
Are they making a movie on Monster Pucker by Clio Evans?
No, currently, there is no movie project for this novel.
Where can I read the Monster Pucker by Clio Evans?
You can get a free copy of the book from the bottom of the page. A PDF and ePub copy is attached and you can also request the book in any other format.
What is the best time to Read Monster Pucker by Clio Evans?
The best time to read a book depends on your personal schedule and preferences. Here are some suggestions:
- Early morning: Some people find that reading in the morning helps them start their day with a positive and productive mindset.
- During the day: If you have a flexible schedule, you may find it helpful to take breaks during the day to read a book.
- Before bedtime: Many people find that reading before bedtime helps them unwind and relax, which can promote better sleep.
- During your commute: If you take public transportation or have a long commute, you may find it helpful to use that time to read.
Ultimately, the best time to read a book is whenever you have a chunk of time available and are in the right mindset to focus on reading. Experiment with different times of day to see what works best for you.