Hex and the City by Kate Johnson ePub Download
Download Hex and the City Pub eBook free.Hex and the City: Curl up with the perfect laugh out loud, spicy, witch rom-com for spooky season 2023 is a beautiful book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format.
Hex and the City Summary
Hex and the City is a popular book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format. Kate Johnson is the author of this impressive book. Here is the summary of this book;
A laugh out loud witchy romcom for fans of Lana Harper and Erin Sterling ! Things you should know about Poppy:
1. She’s a witch
2. She has magical hair like Rapunzel from Tangled
3. She lives with Iris, the head of her coven, in a beautiful, ramshackle house next to Highgate cemetery
4. She works at Hubble Bubble, a magic shop in Covent Garden. Though none of it is real magic as that would be highly irresponsible. Until Poppy accidentally sells gorgeous celebrity magician Axl Storm, all six-foot-four of him, a cursed pendant.
When all hell breaks loose can the guy with fake magic and the girl with real magic fix the chaos they’ve caused? Or will sparks fly both in and out of the cauldron?
Hex and the City Details About
- Book Title: Hex and the City
- Authors: Kate Johnson
- Language: English
- Genre: Paranormal Witches & Wizards Romance
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
What is Hex and the City about?
This is a book full of Paranormal Witches & Wizards Romance.
Is Hex and the City Based on a true story?
No, all the stories in this novel are fictional.
Where can I read Hex and the City ?
You can get a free copy of the book from the bottom of the page. A PDF and ePub copy is attached and you can also request the book in any other format.
What is the best time to Read Hex and the City?
The best time to read a book depends on your personal schedule and preferences. Here are some suggestions:
- Early morning: Some people find that reading in the morning helps them start their day with a positive and productive mindset.
- During the day: If you have a flexible schedule, you may find it helpful to take breaks during the day to read a book.
- Before bedtime: Many people find that reading before bedtime helps them unwind and relax, which can promote better sleep.
- During your commute: If you take public transportation or have a long commute, you may find it helpful to use that time to read.
Ultimately, the best time to read a book is whenever you have a chunk of time available and are in the right mindset to focus on reading. Experiment with different times of day to see what works best for you.