Heavy Shot by Toni Aleo ePub Download
Download Heavy Shot ePub eBook free. “Heavy Shot (Nashville Assassins: Next Generation Book 7)” is a beautiful book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format.
Heavy Shot Summary
Heavy Shot is a popular book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format. Toni Aleo is the author of this impressive book. Here is the summary of this book;
From the Nashville Assassins: Next Generation series, comes your next book-boyfriend!
Dimitri Titov was on hockey skates before he could walk. All he’s ever wanted is to play for the Assassins, his dad’s team. After growing up in Russia, he’s back in Nashville, Tennessee, and ready to pursue his lifelong goal.
Austen McDavid escaped the kind of life they make Netflix documentaries about. But she has survived and is thriving in her new position, preparing to lead the Assassins’ farm team.
A housing mixup leads to a middle-of-the-night encounter so reminiscent of his parents’ relationship, Dimitri can’t help but wonder if it’s fate.
And when everyone is telling you not to go for it, sometimes you just have to line up the shot and let the pucks fly where they may.
Details About Toni Aleo
- Book Title: Heavy Shot (Nashville Assassins: Next Generation Book 7)
- Authors: Toni Aleo
- Language: English
- Genre: Sports Romance
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
What is the Heavy Shot about?
This is a book full of Sports Romance.
Is Heavy Shot Based on a true story?
No, all the stories in this novel are fictional.
Are they making a movie on Heavy Shot ?
No, currently, there is no movie project for this novel.
Where can I read the Heavy Shot ?
You can get a free copy of the book from the bottom of the page. A PDF and ePub copy is attached and you can also request the book in any other format.
What is the best time to Read Heavy Shot ?
The best time to read a book depends on your personal schedule and preferences. Here are some suggestions:
- Early morning: Some people find that reading in the morning helps them start their day with a positive and productive mindset.
- During the day: If you have a flexible schedule, you may find it helpful to take breaks during the day to read a book.
- Before bedtime: Many people find that reading before bedtime helps them unwind and relax, which can promote better sleep.
- During your commute: If you take public transportation or have a long commute, you may find it helpful to use that time to read.
Ultimately, the best time to read a book is whenever you have a chunk of time available and are in the right mindset to focus on reading. Experiment with different times of day to see what works best for you.