Every Promise You Made by J.E. Parker ePub Download
Download “Every Promise You Made by J.E. Parker” ePub eBook free. “Every Promise You Made by J.E. Parker” is a beautiful book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format. Man Splain by Vanessa Vale ePub Download
Every Promise You Made Summary
“Every Promise You Made by J.E. Parker” is a popular book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format. “Every Promise You Made by J.E. Parker” is the author of this impressive book. Here is the summary of this book;
I’ve loved Evan Morgan ever since I was a little girl.
Growing up, he was my best friend.
I thought he always would be.
Turns out, I was wrong.
September 30th was the day my world shattered.
In the blink of an eye, everything changed.
Now, my heart is broken.
My life is chaos.
And my mind? It’s a mess.
The only thing that still makes sense is how I feel about Evan.
I love him more than anything, but it’s not enough anymore.
I’m tired of chasing after him, tired of being held at arm’s length.
I can’t live like this any longer.
It’s time for me to let him go.
Details About Every Promise You Made
- Book Title: Every Promise You Made
- Authors: J.E. Parker
- Language: English
- Genre: Military Romance
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
What is Every Promise You Made by J.E. Parker about?
This is a book full of Military Romance
Is Every Promise You Made by J.E. Parker Based on a true story?
No, all the stories in this novel are fictional.
Where can I read Every Promise You Made by J.E. Parker?
You can get a free copy of the book from the bottom of the page. A PDF and ePub copy is attached and you can also request the book in any other format.
What is the best time to Read Every Promise You Made by J.E. Parker?
The best time to read a book depends on your personal schedule and preferences. Here are some suggestions:
- Early morning: Some people find that reading in the morning helps them start their day with a positive and productive mindset.
- During the day: If you have a flexible schedule, you may find it helpful to take breaks during the day to read a book.
- Before bedtime: Many people find that reading before bedtime helps them unwind and relax, which can promote better sleep.
- During your commute: If you take public transportation or have a long commute, you may find it helpful to use that time to read.
Ultimately, the best time to read a book is whenever you have a chunk of time available and are in the right mindset to focus on reading. Experiment with different times of day to see what works best for you.