Wild Thing by Cassie-Ann L. Miller ePub Download
Download Wild Thing ePub eBook free. “Wild Thing: A Small Town Brother’s Best Friend Romance (Mason Westbrook’s Story) (The Wild Westbrooks Book 5)” is a beautiful book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format.
Wild Thing Summary
Wild Thing is a popular book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format. “” is the author of this impressive book. Here is the summary of this book;
I’m Karli Brighton, reigning Queen of Epic Screw-Ups.
With twelve med school rejection letters burning a hole in my back pocket, I’m back in my quirky hometown for the summer. Grumpy and shame-faced, I’m not exactly in the mood to make new friends.
Having a wild one-night stand with the charming pretty boy I meet at a local bar to feel better about myself? Probably not the smartest idea.
But in the morning when I crawl out of his sweaty motel sheets, I take comfort in knowing that I’ll never see the gorgeous stranger again.
Until he strolls into my family home one hour later.
Suitcases in hand. Shock painted on his perfect face.
Gasoline, meet Dumpster Fire. Ka-boom!!
The mystery man is my brother’s best friend. He just moved to town to help out with my family’s medical clinic.
Dr. Walks-Around-In-His-Bath-Towel is off-limits to me. But now, he’s staying in the bedroom across the hallway. Just my luck.
Mason and I are at a stalemate.
I need a place to lick my wounds while I figure out my next move.
He needs a roof over his head while he builds a new life for himself.
We each have so much to lose. Especially if my brother discovers our secret.
Details About Cassie-Ann L. Miller
- Book Title: Wild Thing: A Small Town Brother’s Best Friend Romance (Mason Westbrook’s Story) (The Wild Westbrooks Book 5)
- Authors: Cassie-Ann L. Miller
- Language: English
- Genre: Medical Romance
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
What is the Wild Thing about?
This is a book full of Medical Romance.
Is Wild Thing Based on a true story?
No, all the stories in this novel are fictional.
Are they making a movie on Wild Thing ?
No, currently, there is no movie project for this novel.
Where can I read the Wild Thing ?
You can get a free copy of the book from the bottom of the page. A PDF and ePub copy is attached and you can also request the book in any other format.
What is the best time to Read Wild Thing ?
The best time to read a book depends on your personal schedule and preferences. Here are some suggestions:
- Early morning: Some people find that reading in the morning helps them start their day with a positive and productive mindset.
- During the day: If you have a flexible schedule, you may find it helpful to take breaks during the day to read a book.
- Before bedtime: Many people find that reading before bedtime helps them unwind and relax, which can promote better sleep.
- During your commute: If you take public transportation or have a long commute, you may find it helpful to use that time to read.
Ultimately, the best time to read a book is whenever you have a chunk of time available and are in the right mindset to focus on reading. Experiment with different times of day to see what works best for you.