Mad About Ewe by Susannah Nix ePub Download
Download Mad About Ewe ePub eBook free. “Mad About Ewe: A Heartwarming Second Chance Romance (Common Threads Book 1)” is a beautiful book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format.
Mad About Ewe Summary
Mad About Ewe is a popular book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format. Susannah Nix is the author of this impressive book. Here is the summary of this book;
She’s got her yarn store to run, her house to herself for the first time in her life, and no use for men anymore. That is until the hottie silver fox who walks into her store turns out to be her old high school crush—the guy who rejected her 30 years ago. No way is she going to lose her head over him this time, no matter how well he wears that salt-and-pepper lumberjack beard. Okay, so he’s the opposite of her ex in every way, and his attention gives her a thrill she thought she’d never feel again. She’s not risking her heart again.
Mike Pilota is having a mid-life crisis. Only instead of buying a red sports car he can’t afford and dressing like a 25-year-old who’s time-traveled from the 1990s, he quit his job after his second divorce to move closer to his recently widowed mother. He didn’t expect to run into Dawn again, but as soon as he lays eyes on her he’s utterly smitten. So he sets out to make up for past mistakes and prove he can be the kind of man she deserves. But is it too late for second chances? Or will these two lonely hearts find a way back to each other?
Details About Susannah Nix
- Book Title: Mad About Ewe: A Heartwarming Second Chance Romance (Common Threads Book 1)
- Authors: Susannah Nix
- Language: English
- Genre: Contemporary Romance Fiction
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
What is the Mad About Ewe about?
This is a book full of Contemporary Romance Fiction.
Is Mad About Ewe Based on a true story?
No, all the stories in this novel are fictional.
Are they making a movie on Mad About Ewe ?
No, currently, there is no movie project for this novel.
Where can I read the Mad About Ewe ?
You can get a free copy of the book from the bottom of the page. A PDF and ePub copy is attached and you can also request the book in any other format.
What is the best time to Read Mad About Ewe ?
The best time to read a book depends on your personal schedule and preferences. Here are some suggestions:
- Early morning: Some people find that reading in the morning helps them start their day with a positive and productive mindset.
- During the day: If you have a flexible schedule, you may find it helpful to take breaks during the day to read a book.
- Before bedtime: Many people find that reading before bedtime helps them unwind and relax, which can promote better sleep.
- During your commute: If you take public transportation or have a long commute, you may find it helpful to use that time to read.
Ultimately, the best time to read a book is whenever you have a chunk of time available and are in the right mindset to focus on reading. Experiment with different times of day to see what works best for you.