Double the Pleasure by Lori Foster ePub Download
Download “Double the Pleasure by Lori Foster ” ePub eBook free. “Double the Pleasure (Visitation Book 6)” is a beautiful book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format.
Double the Pleasure Summary
“Double the Pleasure” is a popular book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format. “Double the Pleasure by Lori Foster ” is the author of this impressive book. Here is the summary of this book;
Get a double dose of sexy fun with this contemporary romance collection—featuring a Winston novella from New York Times bestselling author Lori Foster.
Think of the man you’d give anything to be with. Think of what you’d like to do to him…and what you’d like him to do to you. Think of the fun you could have. Now, double it!
New York Times bestselling sensations Lori Foster, Deirdre Martin, Jacquie D’Alessandro, and Penny McCall come together to deliver four playful stories of games between friends and lovers in this tantalizing anthology, including a novella featuring Foster’s Winston cousins—sexy twins who use their knock-out mirror-image good looks to switch places and tantalize the girls of their dreams.
Details About Double the Pleasure
- Book Title: Double the Pleasure (Visitation Book 6)
- Authors: Lori Foster
- Language: English
- Genre: Short Stories Anthologies
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
What is the Double the Pleasure by Lori Foster about?
This is a book full of Short Stories Anthologies
Is Double the Pleasure by Lori Foster Based on a true story?
No, all the stories in this novel are fictional.
Are they making a movie on Double the Pleasure by Lori Foster ?
No, currently, there is no movie project for this novel.
Where can I read the Double the Pleasure by Lori Foster ?
You can get a free copy of the book from the bottom of the page. A PDF and ePub copy is attached and you can also request the book in any other format.
What is the best time to Read Double the Pleasure by Lori Foster ?
The best time to read a book depends on your personal schedule and preferences. Here are some suggestions:
- Early morning: Some people find that reading in the morning helps them start their day with a positive and productive mindset.
- During the day: If you have a flexible schedule, you may find it helpful to take breaks during the day to read a book.
- Before bedtime: Many people find that reading before bedtime helps them unwind and relax, which can promote better sleep.
- During your commute: If you take public transportation or have a long commute, you may find it helpful to use that time to read.
Ultimately, the best time to read a book is whenever you have a chunk of time available and are in the right mindset to focus on reading. Experiment with different times of day to see what works best for you.