Cross My Heart by Roxy Sloane ePub Download
Download Cross My Heart ePub eBook free. “Cross My Heart: A Spicy Dark Academia Romance (The Oxford Legacy Book 1)” is a beautiful book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format.
Cross My Heart Summary
Cross My Heart is a popular book that is now available for download in PDF and ePub format. Roxy Sloane is the author of this impressive book. Here is the summary of this book;
‘Oxford, England. The city of dreaming spires, dark secrets…And desire.’ Discover the blazing hot dark academia romance trilogy from the USA Today Bestselling author – perfect for fans of Ana Huang, Emily McIntire, and Lauren Asher!
Anthony St Clair. The future Duke of Ashford.
A reckless enigma… and my greatest temptation.
I came here on a mission, to uncover the truth about what happened to my sister – no matter the cost.
Until I meet him. Saint is my passport to a sensual world of wealth and privilege, but something wicked is lurking behind these ivy covered walls. Secrets these people will kill to protect. Loyalty is everything to them… but will it be my ruin?
Details About Roxy Sloane
- Book Title: Cross My Heart: A Spicy Dark Academia Romance (The Oxford Legacy Book 1)
- Authors: Roxy Sloane
- Language: English
- Genre: Contemporary British Fiction
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
What is the Cross My Heart about?
This is a book full of Contemporary British Fiction.
Is Cross My Heart Based on a true story?
No, all the stories in this novel are fictional.
Are they making a movie on Cross My Heart ?
No, currently, there is no movie project for this novel.
Where can I read the Cross My Heart ?
You can get a free copy of the book from the bottom of the page. A PDF and ePub copy is attached and you can also request the book in any other format.
What is the best time to Read Cross My Heart ?
The best time to read a book depends on your personal schedule and preferences. Here are some suggestions:
- Early morning: Some people find that reading in the morning helps them start their day with a positive and productive mindset.
- During the day: If you have a flexible schedule, you may find it helpful to take breaks during the day to read a book.
- Before bedtime: Many people find that reading before bedtime helps them unwind and relax, which can promote better sleep.
- During your commute: If you take public transportation or have a long commute, you may find it helpful to use that time to read.
Ultimately, the best time to read a book is whenever you have a chunk of time available and are in the right mindset to focus on reading. Experiment with different times of day to see what works best for you.